OOTD/ anniversary shenanigans

Hello beauties!

As you may or may not know, today was my one year anniversary with my boyfriend Kyle. After a busy day filled with celebration and adorableness, I thought I'd take a quiet moment to blog about my outfit choice for this special day. I am totally IN LOVE with the whole "grunge glam"trend that has appeared this season and thought i'd embrace it in my outfit!



The dress I'm wearing is part of H&M's "La Noire" collection, beautifully modelled by the AMAZING Lana Del Rey. The whole collection is exquisite and I keep finding myself wandering into H&M for "a look" yet end up leaving with 3 bags filled with clothes... Anyway, if you haven't already seen it, here's a peek at the collection.






GORGEOUS RIGHT?!

Moving back to my OOTD, I grunged up the look by adding my favourite things right now, spikes and studs. 

The necklace and shoes (both from Topshop) toughen up the look and give it a more edgy feel which I love.


Thats all for now, I hope your day has been as lovely as mine...


Stay classy,
Suz x



[all images used in this post can be found here]


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SUZYBLUE. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig