OOTD/Breakfast of champs/Life as a brunette.

Last night, right before my head hit the pillow, I told Kyle that tomorrow we had "to do something nice so I can wear a cute outfit and then blog about it" Sure enough, this ended up in us sitting in Frankie and Benny's this morning demolishing a breakfast of champions.


So for todays outfit, I decided to adopt another trend which has been seen all over the catwalk this season, Military Chic. Yes ladies, military is back and it's lean, mean and sexier than ever!



As seen above, Max Mara, Victoria Beckham, Alexander McQueen and Burberry all stood attention, sending one military-inspired look after another marching down the runway. We can see that this look is all about structured jackets, sharp tailoring, gold buttons and cameo prints.

After finding all of my inspiration from the runway and my fav celeb fashionistas, I pieced together this outfit:


[jacket-topshop, jumper-new look, jeans-hollister, shoes-topshop, scarf-primark]

The camouflage jacket and black studded shoes both from Topshop definitely encapture the "tough and tailored girl" which this trend focuses on. Since it's getting a bit chillier outside,  I added this mustard scarf from Primark...only £4 CAN YOU BELIEVE?! I think the scarf keeps it casual yet is still in keeping with the muted colour palette. 

Celebrities such as Fern Cotton and Miley Cyrus have been seen rocking the camouflage jacket recently, so when I wear mine I have to say I do feel like a bit of a star...


LASTLY, y'all may or may not have noticed but...i'm a brunette now! After buying new hair extensions and them being slightly more on the brown side than blonde, I decided to take the plunge and dye my real hair darker. The saying is "blondes have more fun" but I have to say, life as a brunette is pretty sweet!


Until next time...
Stay classy,
Suz x






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SUZYBLUE. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig