Photo shoot fun: Smiles, Sparkles and Silly Faces!

So last week I got to do something super fun! My friend Sarah who's a photography student at Aberdeen College asked if I would model for her as past of a photo shoot she had to set up for coursework. I love any excuse to be in front of the camera so I happily obliged. The shoot was SO much fun, channeling the idea of Diesel's Fall/Winter ad campaign, I pretty much got to goof around and pull silly faces the whole time! And playing with confetti was definitely my favourite part!





My entire outfit is from Topshop. You can purchase the studded bralet here and the jeans are unfortunately not on sale anymore however these ones are similar.

I absolutely adore this bralet! It's so versatile and can be worn on its own (if brave enough) or layered underneath a sheer shirt for an edgier take on a classic feminine look. Here are a couple of other bralets that are on my wish list...



NASTYGAL £23.93


MISSGUIDED £19.99

TOPSHOP £30.00


With only 12 sleeps until christmas, I hope you're all feeling fabulously festive!
Until next time, 
Stay classy,

Suz x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SUZYBLUE. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig