♡FOTD: ARIANA GRANDE♡


Anyone who knows me will know I have a HUGE obsession with Ariana Grande! She recently recorded a song with UK artist Mika (which obviously I love because she's in it) and the video is just spectacular! It's so creative, the costumes and the makeup are AMAZING and I've been dying to try and recreate her look myself...

Face
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
MAC Studio Fix Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Cheeks
Nars Laguna Bronzer
MAC Peaches Blusher
Benefit High Beam Highlighter

Eyes
MAC e/s: Cork, Hey, Vanilla
MAC Pigment: Museum Bronze
Urban Decay e/s: Sidecar, Half Baked, Creep
MAC Eyeliner: Coffee
Loreal Carbon Gloss Super Liner
Soap and Glory Thick & Fast Mascara
Eyebrows: Urban Decay Naked e/s

Lips
Estee Lauder Lipstick: Pinkberry
Benefit Lipgloss: life on the A list






Until next time,
Stay classy

Suz x



SHARE:

22 comments

  1. i love ariana Grande as well, and I love this tutorial :D has anyone ever told you you look like taylor swift

    http://itsrowanneslife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaahhhh thank you so so so much, I LOVE it when people say I look like T-Swift ahaha! :) x

      Delete
  2. OMG you look so cute in this tutorial! Great job :) Nice blog, I'm your newest follower.

    Would appreciate it if you check out my blog and follow back? :)
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much :) Sure thing! x

      Delete
  3. OMG, you do look like Taylor Swift! Just noticed after @Roxanne mentioned it, haha
    I'm your new follower!
    - Jac
    http://donttouchmytutu.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look lovely! your eye makeup is stunning! :)
    I realy want to try the laura mercier foundation!

    Rachel
    xx

    http://lustslovesandmusthaves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You should definitely give it a go, one of my favourites! :) xx

      Delete
  5. I LOVE Ariana Grande! she's amazingly pretty!followed you hun!:) would love it if you could check out my blog?
    www.trustinvogue.com
    Thanks!

    - Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she's amazing isn't she!! thanks so much, will do xxx

      Delete
  6. I love, love, love Ariana, she is so stunning and talented.
    Your makeup turned out great!!

    Carter,
    http://herfashionremains.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow your eye make up is lovelyyy! :)
    Cute blog :)
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look! I'm a new follower and am so glad I discovered your blog. Would love for you to check out mine :)

    - Kathleen
    http://www.fashionablelaughter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh I am in love with that eye makeup! So so pretty :) which is the one you used on your crease? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I used a mix of creep (urban decay naked palette), museum bronze pigment and cork from mac :) xx

      Delete
  10. I love this! Very simple, yet stunning. Slightly jealous that you're so pretty though xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh thank you so much!! awww stop it! you're too kind! :) xx

      Delete

© SUZYBLUE. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig