♡BABYLIPS♡

Raise your hand if you're as obsessed with babylips as I am...


Yes that right, babylips have finally made it to the UK and I couldn't be more excited! 
I have been testing these adorable little lip balms for around a month now and I thought i'd take the time to share my views. 

For a start, this product is a lot more than just a pretty little addition to my handbag, I am actually so impressed at what these sticks of balm have to offer!

Firstly, the colour pay-off is a lot better than I was expecting (see below). Each of the lip balms have a distinct colour and scent which makes them versatile with any makeup look. 

"Pink Punch"

"Cherry Me"

"Peach Kiss"
The texture of the product is lovely. The solid balm just melts onto your lips and it is very easy and comfortable to wear. The longevity of the balms surprised me as well, I found I was having to top up around every 2/3hrs, which gave me longer wear than I was expecting. 

Maybelline claims that "after one week, lips are visibly renewed, virtually reborn". Im not sure how much I agree with this statement to be honest. I haven't noticed any virtual changes to my lips, they do feel slightly softer but I wouldn't go as far as "virtually reborn"

All in all, for £2.99 these are a bargain and totally worth it. If you haven't already, I would definitely get your hands on these bad boys! They are super cute and give a gorgeous sheen sure to perk up any makeup look!

Until next time, 
Stay classy

Suz x 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. For once I actually like every shade Maybelline are offering! I need to pick one of these up once my current lip balm is finished with, think I'll opted for Peach Kiss. I have a thing for nude shades!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely go for it! Peach Kiss is such a subtle shade it's gorgeous! x

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I can't wait to buy the Pink Punch color! Very good post, girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh definitely, so gorgeous! Thank you xx

      Delete
  3. i can't believe how pigmented they are for lip balms! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Such a wonderful surprise! xxx

      Delete

© SUZYBLUE. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig