♡FOTD: Pleasantly Purple♡


 Since I had some extra time this morning, I decided to spend a bit longer on my makeup and try something more fun this tuesday! I rarely venture out and use colour on my eyes, I always always end up just doing different variations of browns, creams and golds, so using pinks and purples today was a big step! 

I think it turned out pretty nicely, its fun, but still subtle enough to wear everyday, perhaps i'll try being braver and add a splash more of colour to my makeup routine!
Let me know what you think?

EYES: Mac "in the gallery" limited edition eyeshadow palette
Urban Decay "naked"
Mac "vanilla"
Maybelline gel eyeliner
Rimmel Eyebrow pencil

LIPS: Maybelline babylips "pink punch"

FACE: YSL touche éclat foundation
Collection lasting perfection concealer
Nars "laguna" bronzer
Nars "orgasm" blush



SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love this eye look! Love the palette :)

    lovefrombethan.blogspot.co.uk

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple with your blue eyes, it works really well! :)
    http://blossomandthebird.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Suzy! I recently nominated you for the versatile blogger award! Read about it here http://dontcoralwithme.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! You're so gorgeous and your camera is awesome! For some reason my blog always shows my pictures in shit quality, but yours are fantastic!
    Sarah x
    thepalettee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (85), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete

© SUZYBLUE. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig