♡OOTD-first day back at uni♡


Today marked the first day back at uni after a 5 month break and as much as I loved having the time off, I was itching to get back and see all of my favourite girls! 

Since it was the first day, I decided to make an effort and dress up a bit! I settled with grey Topshop overalls, a sheer v-neck blouse, my FAVE Zara flats and thee cutest pink Longchamp backpack - deffo going to be my staple item for uni!!

Hope everyone has had a great day! Let me know what your staple item for uni//school is this term!



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. you look so cute! what camera do you use?xxxx love yooou hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks lozz! It's actually a reaaaallly old digital camera my dad found in the house - (using until I can afford a DSLR!) I think its a fuji a150 :) Love you too bbyG xxxx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous outfit I love how you have styled everything great pictures too! x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

© SUZYBLUE. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig