♡ Photoshoot Fun Part II♡



So last weekend was super fun because I got to take a trip down to edinburgh with Fiona and Claire to help the second year fashion management students with their magazine shoot. It's crazy to think its been a whole year since we were making our magazine! My time at uni is going so quickly I feel that if I blink, it'll already be over! 

The shoot was so much fun! I spent most of the day in a beret and glasses, running around the capital (and changing outfits in the toilets of numerous cafes!) while Fiona was snapping pictures. Granted we got some funny looks, it was worth it because of the fun we had! We also got to shoot in the most gorgeous flat i've ever seen, it had a library in it…A LIBRARY! It was a long day but I think Claire got the shots she wanted for the magazine, so a success all round really! Hopefully i'll get my hands on some of the images soon to show you! 

Hope you're all having a fantastic week,

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have photoshoots outdoors all the time! it is a bit awkward but its really fun!

    cathy from helllo-cathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© SUZYBLUE. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig