A TRIP TO ROME


Last week I was lucky enough to be treated to a trip to Rome with my lovely boyfriend! I had the best time and definitely wasn't ready to come home! Rome is the most spectacular city I have ever visited - it was incredible to look one way and see modern architecture and department stores and then flip your head around and see buildings that are over 2000 years old...right in the same street!! 

As well as soaking up all the culture the city had to offer, my favourite thing about the trip was the FOOD! I'm not ashamed to admit that not a day went past that I didn't eat pasta! Thats right, pasta 7 nights in a row, and I don't regret a thing! Typically we'd go out to eat around 8pm and then wander around until we found the nearest gelato shop (which wasn't hard seeing as there was one on every corner!) then stroll back to our hotel, stopping off at different Piazza's on the way to take in the sights. Bliss!

Everything about the trip was amazing. I feel so lucky to have been able to visit one of the most beautiful cities in the world. I've only just got home and i'm already desperate to go back...
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Looks so beautiful, I would love to go!

    lovefrombethan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its honestly the most beautiful place i've ever visited! x

      Delete
  2. What camera do you use? Your pictures are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its a Cannon Powershot S110 x

      Delete
  3. Looks like alot of fun! Rome is one of my favorite places :)

    dontcoralwithme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© SUZYBLUE. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig