OOTD | Monochrome at Sunset


Coat: Urban Outfitters // Jumper: Zara // Jeans: Topshop // Boots: Kurt Geiger // Sunglasses: TK Maxx // Ring: Thomas Sabo //

Bagging this coat in the Urban Outfitters sale for £30 (down from £125) is up there in my biggest life achievements. I am in love. Luckily it's still cold enough in Scotland to bundle up so this coat is going to get a lot of wear in the next few weeks!

I love this style of outfit because it's so simple yet looks really put together - perfect for those days where you have no idea what to wear!!

My love for turtlenecks is outrageous and so I plan to wear the death out of them until summer! I don't know how i'm going to live without the A/W hair tuck!! 

S.B x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SUZYBLUE. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig