Currently Coveting | Spring '15

Striped top // River Island // Cream Jumper // Topshop // Stacking Rings // Astrid and Miyu // 
White Jeans // Topshop // Striped Shirt // River Island // Pointed Flats // Mango //
Grey Jeans // River Island // Magic Cream // Charlotte Tilbury //
Wonderglow Primer // Charlotte Tilbury
* click the bolded links take you to products

Although I'm slaving away trying to work through my final semester at uni, and wearing 3 jumpers because it's still bitterly cold, I just can't stop thinking about spring and all the pretty things I want to treat myself to once the weather picks up!! Naturally, the colour palette is pretty simple, but hey, neutrals are my thing!!

I hope you enjoy perusing through my wishlist, 

S.B x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig