I WANT WHAT SHE'S WEARING | SPRING 2015


Lately I've become obsessed with Pinterest, and I mean OBSESSED!! I never really understood the hype before but now I am completely converted and every time I get a free moment you can bet I'll be scrolling and pinning, scrolling and pinning!! 

I thought it might be fun to start rounding up my favourite looks from my "Outfit Inspiration" board and posting them on my blog, entitled "I Want What She's Wearing" or IWWSW for short- we all know I love an abbreviation! Not only is this a great source of style inspiration for myself, but also may be nice for others to look at who share a style similar to my own! 
Plus, now that I've given up my job to focus on finishing my degree, I've turned into more of a window shopper than a big spender...*sighhh*! 
Anyway, let me know what you think!

As the weather is getting warmer *coughs*, and the sky is becoming bluer, I feel myself gravitating towards wanting to wear a lot of white, a lot of camel and a lot of stripes! Not to mention dungarees, yup, that obsession still hasn't died! 

If you'd like to have a peak at more of the things I'm pinning (everything from outfits to recipes) feel free to follow my Pinterest
Wishing you all a great week! 

S.B x

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm currently obsessed with Pinterest it didn't realise how much easier it having all my inspiration on a board then all over my desktop! I literally love anything Sincerely Jules wears and LOVE the boy bag it is such a dreamy colour! x

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Sincerely Jules at the moment! I just want everything she wears!! x

      Delete
  2. Suzy I need a pair of those long dungaree's in my life!

    ReplyDelete

© SUZYBLUE. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig