Insta Round Up | February

Do people like instagram round ups??...If anything, I enjoy posting them because they help me to remember the good things that happened throughout the month! Sometimes I get so caught up in my own stresses that I forget life is actually pretty sweet!

Here's what happened in my February 2015!
*left to right*

Glorious morning bath ft Lush "Phoenix Rising" and Jo Malone// An H&M combo i'm dying for// Quick selfie//
How to relax before bed// My FAB new notebook (cheers Chroma Stationary)// Strawberry quinoa salad//
First selfie being 21// Gorge Aspinal Pieces I received for my birthday// Celebrating LB's 22nd

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12890489/?claim=fwtfxq84kja">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Love this! Found it looking for http://instaroundapp.com but nice find anyways! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks so good. Makes me want to chop my hair short again! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! It's so much easier to manage as well! x

      Delete

© SUZYBLUE. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig