I WANT WHAT SHE'S WEARING | CROATIAN INSPIRATION


Well, well, well, it's been a while! My final semester at uni completely took over my life, allowing little time for fun activities such as looking after my blog, but it's all over now and I have a lotttt of free time!!

In a little under two weeks, the girls and I are off to Croatia and I couldn't be more excited! Although I've got most of my outfits sorted, Pinterest always seems to supply me with last minute inspiration, which is great for me, but not so great for my bank balance!

This week's IWWSW is 100% bohemian inspired! I'm completely obsessed with the idea white lace, flowing kimono's and layers upon layers of jewellery. I've never been one to make an effort while on holiday, especially if it's a beach vacay, however this year I feel that going away with 8 other fashion graduates will definitely change that! 

Have a great weekend everyone,

S.B x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SUZYBLUE. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig