OOTD | BLUE ON BLUE ON BLUE

Shirt//H&M// Jeans// All Saints// Shoes// Kurt Geiger// Bag// Mulberry// Watch// Daniel Wellington// Sunglasses//Quay x Shay

Well, it's official. I am now no longer a fashion student, but a fashion graduate!

Last week was pretty much the most hectic week of my life. However in-between traveling up to Aberdeen for graduation, back down to see my family and back up again for grad ball, my parents and I managed to go out for a lovely meal with my grandpa to in order to celebrate graduating with first class honours.

As for my outfit, I wanted to feel a bit glam. At the moment, I'm enjoying experimenting pairing heels with super casual outfits. I feel like it completely changes the look, moving from everyday casual to effortlessly glam! I'm also super into buying shirts that are 3 sizes too big for me! I feel larger sizes hang well on my small frame, especially when messily tucked into jeans.

I hope everyone is having a splendid summer so far. Until next time,

S.B x


Photos by Scott Camlin
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love these photos! x
    http://love--lauren.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig